HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SANS BEAST ITEM?
Here are some tips on caring for your Sans Beast items:
- When attaching straps, take care to ensure the rounded edge of the dog clip - rather than the lever clasp - sits against your bag. If attached incorrectly the lever end of the clasp can scratch your treasured bag.
- Avoid leaving your bag/pouch/wallet in direct sunlight for hours on end - despite PU being robust + less prone to sun damage than leather, it may still discolour/fade with prolonged exposure to sun. Every Sans Beast piece comes with an undyed, recycled cotton dustbag and we recommend storing your item in these bags when not in use.
- Our bags have been tested + verified for colour fastness, but we would still advise against wearing light coloured clothing in extreme humidity or substantial wet weather (we are talking extended time in downpours) when carrying a dark coloured bag as some colour transfer could occur.
- Our bags are not indestructible, nor will they take kindly to being overloaded. When we say overloaded, we refer to filling it to the brim thus causing the bag to distort + have undue pressure applied to the strap connection areas.
- As with every quality accessory - shoes, bags, sunglasses, jewellery - the key is in rotating your pieces; don't wear the same item every day, and it will return the favour with a long life.
- Our snake print textures are achieved by a printing + embossing process, to emulate the texture of the animal kingdom (without killing said animal kingdom). They will show signs of wear if not treated with care.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY SANS BEAST ITEM?
Polyurethane coated fabric:
Simply wipe your Sans Beast products with a damp, lint free cloth and you’re done. Remember never to use any household cleaners as they are often abrasive and may damage or discolour your item.
Read more tips on cleaning your Sans Beast treasure here